- Landing Advisory: tarmac on both sides of the runway is in use as experimental building sandbox; presence of many objects on tarmac requires pilots to practice caution during landing/take off.
- Minimum approach altitude 55m, preferably north to south from Abraxas sim's protected waters.
TAG Airport, located in Heterocera Atoll, is the most recent creation of Second Life resident Zipperhead Wurgle. Opened in January 2016, it continues the tradition of the former Tag City Airport, previously located in Nautilus continent. The airfield, equipped with a single 150m x 26m unlit runway, includes elements recalling the same urban theme, such as a high-rise building and other city-like builds.
TAG Airport also features a functioning railway with train depot, directly connected to the Heterocera Atoll's Second Life Rail Road(SLRR) at the adjacent SLRR Melanthia Station. Lanes for cars and trucks, including a gas station and a cargo loading area, are available for drivers and are connected to the Route 5 road network designed by the Linden Department of Public Works (LDPW). Finally, the tarmac serves as experimental building sandbox for the owners and the public.
TAG Airport has a 15 minute auto-return policy on rezzed items and a sim-wide limit of 3100 prims.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from TAG Airport, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- Small-sized terminal building with:
- x1 public gates.
- Passenger waiting area.
- ATC tower.
- Public sandbox.
- Tax Free Airport Shop offering free products.
- Fire station.
- Marina dock with public airboat rezzer for visitors.