The TBM Kronos (ICAO: PTS1 / WAKE: LIGHT) is a small aerobatic biplane aircraft. An original design created in Second Life by Tania Bouvier Motors (TBM), the aircraft closely resembles the real-life Pitts Special and similar aerobatic aircraft.
The TBM Kronos is a highly manoeuvrable aircraft designed primarily for aerobatics - the practice of flying maneuvers involving aircraft attitudes that are not used in normal flight. Most aerobatic maneuvers involve rotation of the aircraft about its longitudinal (roll) axis or lateral (pitch) axis. Other maneuvers, such as a spin, displace the aircraft about its vertical (yaw) axis. Maneuvers are often combined to form a complete aerobatic sequence for entertainment or competition.
The Kronos is equipped with several flight modes (normal, hardcore and hyper hardcore), smoke system, and a heads-up display (HUD) with altimeter, speed and compass gauges. The aircraft is re-texturable and comes with a display model, small/petite/tiny avatar variants, engine test stand decoration, poster, and a RC model suitcase decoration.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment with:
- Compass, airspeed and altimeter instruments.
- Engine on/off switch.
- x4 camera mode switches.
- Animated components (avatar, flight surfaces, propeller, canopy, engine-bay etc.).
- Flight modes (normal, hardcore and hyper hardcore).
- Optional smoke trails.
- Small/petite/tiny avatar variants provided.
- Accessories provided (display model, engine test stand decoration, poster, and a RC model suitcase decoration).
- Re-texturable interior/exterior (manual and application tool).