Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Terra Cirrus is the second of two original hot air balloons manufactured by Terra Aeronautics.
Released in May 2009, the Terra Cirrus was designed as a replacement for Terra Aeronautics' ageing 2006 Terra Wind Rider. Constructed with sculpted prims, the Cirrus is a hot air balloon consisting of a single-layered, fabric gas bag, attached to a basket for carrying passengers. Mounted above the basket is the "burner", which injects an animated flame into the envelope.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) with:
- Altitude slider,
- Speed slider,
- Direction control (8-way),
- Wind indicator,
- Hide/show control HUD switch,
- Balloon stop/start and options switches.
- Painter heads-up display (HUD) with:
- Pattern selector (basket and balloon),
- Colour selector,
- Decal selector.
- Animated components (burner).
- Optional automated tour/auto-pilot mode.
- Terra vehicle perma-rezzer.
- Passenger ejection feature.
- Optional passenger control-sharing feature.