The Terra Cirrus is the second of two original hot air balloons manufactured by Terra Aeronautics.
Released in May 2009, the Terra Cirrus was designed as a replacement for Terra Aeronautics' ageing 2006 Terra Wind Rider. Constructed with sculpted prims, the Cirrus is a hot air balloon consisting of a single-layered, fabric gas bag, attached to a basket for carrying passengers. Mounted above the basket is the "burner", which injects an animated flame into the envelope.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) with:
- Altitude slider,
- Speed slider,
- Direction control (8-way),
- Wind indicator,
- Hide/show control HUD switch,
- Balloon stop/start and options switches.
- Painter heads-up display (HUD) with:
- Pattern selector (basket and balloon),
- Colour selector,
- Decal selector.
- Animated components (burner).
- Optional automated tour/auto-pilot mode.
- Terra vehicle perma-rezzer.
- Passenger ejection feature.
- Optional passenger control-sharing feature.