Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Terra Stingray was an original two-seater amphibious jet manufactured by Terra Aeronautics and inspired by a design concept by Reitsuki Kojima.
With both standard and aquatic modes, the Terra Stingray was designed to be a multipurpose vehicle for exploring Second Life's vast oceanic network. As a plane, it can take off from land or water. As a boat, it can cruise the seas at high speed. As a submarine, it can slip through the murky depths.
For version 1.1 a Turbo Boost function was added to the Stingray. The afterburners allowed for an extra blast of speed at the cost of using four times as much fuel when active.
- Includes a heads-up display (HUD) attachment with throttle, speed, altitude, and fuel instruments, engine on/off switch, eject switch, and "options" menu.
- Vehicle modes: As an amphibious jet, the stingray can transform from a standard aircraft into a boat or a submarine. While in submarine mode the aircraft's telescopic wings retract into the fuselage.
- Aircraft is fully modifiable with custom paint schemes.
- Flight models: Users can choose from three different flight models that affect the aircraft's handling - touring, stunts and custom.
- Simulated Fuel: The Stingray can operate up to 30 minutes on a full tank of Terra aircraft fuel. Fuel can be replenished from either a Terra-branded fuel pump or gas cans. Fuel is drained four times faster than normal while turbo boost is engaged.