- Minimum approach to 50m.
- See Tortuga Bay website for approach advisories.
Tortuga Keys Airport, formerly BrendaRex Harbour & Airstrip and Moobthunb Airstrip, is currently being remodeled and under new ownership. The airport is part of a larger complex for BrendaRex Investments including a marina, promenade, and many other facilities with direct access to Bingo Strait, Nautilus City and Blake Sea sailing facilities.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Tortuga Keys Airport, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Precision approach path indicator (PAPI).
- Re-fueling facilities (Terra, Dani, DSA, Kelly and TBM fuel).
- Rental Tie-Downs, helipads, seaplane slips and hangars available soon.
- Marina, with docks for boats and seaplanes.