Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tuarua Fiji International Airport - TFIA (ICAO: SLFI) is a public regional airport single runway (356m long) in the five sims Maho Beach , Bancs Ferrari Isle , Chalands Isle , Bancs Providence , StFrancois Isle and part of Poivre Isleregion, in Tuarua Fiji Estate, part of northeastern Nautilus.
- Minimum approach to 45m
Tuarua Fiji International Airport is a five sims complete airport; in last year 2015, with the previous owner, was called Seychelles Isles Airport.
The following list includes all airlines who maintain a presence at Tuarua Fiji International Airport or operate scheduled services to and from the facility as DATE. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- ANA All Nippon Airways.
- Brazilian Airlines.
- Disast Air.
- Island Hopper´s.
- Jazz Airways.
- Vulture Air.
- interBlake sea islands.
- Approach lights
- TFIA Ground services (join with this group for use this service)
- Public fuel (Dani and DSA) on Bancs ferrari region
- Rez area
- Car parking
- x4 public helipads
- x2 jetways for big aircrafts (gate 1 and 2)
- Terminal (x2 passengers wait room, longue, companies office)
- x2 Ramp gates (gates 3 and 4 ) with subway tunel direct to terminal
- Docking area
- Huge hangars for big aircraft