Tuarua Fiji International Airport - TFIA (ICAO: SLFI) is a public regional airport single runway (356m long) in the five sims Maho Beach , Bancs Ferrari Isle , Chalands Isle , Bancs Providence , StFrancois Isle and part of Poivre Isleregion, in Tuarua Fiji Estate, part of northeastern Nautilus.
- Minimum approach to 45m
Tuarua Fiji International Airport, previously known as Seychelles Isles Airport, covers an area extending to 5 Sims.
The following list includes all airlines who maintain a presence at Tuarua Fiji International Airport or operate scheduled services to and from the facility as of December 2016. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- ANA All Nippon Airways.
- Brazilian Airlines.
- Britannia Air.
- Disast Air.
- Island Hopper´s.
- Jazz Airways.
- Vulture Air.
- interBlake sea islands.
- X-clusive Airways
- Approach lights
- TFIA Ground services (join with this group for use this service)
- Public fuel (Dani and DSA) on Bancs ferrari region
- Rez area
- Car parking
- x4 public helipads
- x2 jetways for big aircrafts (gate 1 and 2)
- Terminal (x2 passengers wait room, longue, companies office)
- x2 Ramp gates (gates 3 and 4 ) with subway tunel direct to terminal
- Docking area
- Huge hangars for big aircraft