USS Reprisal (ICAO: USSR) is an aircraft carrier occupying the Woodbine of central Jeogeot. The region is located in the middle of the Jeogeot Gulf and serves as a Linden-designed location for rezzing aircraft.
- Carrier deck is approx 35m above sea level. Minimum recommend approach at 45m.
- Large elevator lifts on either side of carrier runway, Pre-landing flyover to verify elevators are in up position strongly recommended.
- Carrier runway is unmarked and unlit, caution is recommended.
- Large wingspan aircraft/short runway advisory.
Built and owned by the Linden Department of Public Works, the USS Reprisal is an Independence-class aircraft carrier based on a United States Navy vessel of the same name which served during the Second World War.
The carrier has one primary runway and is equipped with storage space below the flight deck, accessible by two freight elevators. Pilots are reminded that there is a ten minute auto-return policy and there are no refueling facilities.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from the USS Reprisal, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- Public rez zone (limit of 4071 prims).
- 2x functioning aircraft elevators (click to activate).
- Hangar deck (10 minute auto-return).
- Clicking the Aircraft Handling Crane will deliver a free Linden 'Navy Sailor' outfit.