Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Large aircraft advisory: runway 96 x 12m, suitable for small aircraft only.
- Steep approach - hill and trees, use caution.
Created circa mid-2015, Underline Ruins Airstrip is a mountain airfield equipped with a single 96m x 12m grass runway (marked and lit). An aviation refuelling station, a small pilots' lounge, and public rez (with 15 minute auto-return) are provided.
Traffic is limited to non-organized, not for profit, general aviation only.
Facilities and Services
- Public rez zone
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Aviation refuelling station (TBM and DSA fuel).
- Pilots' Lounge.
- Road access to LDPW Circuit La Corse road network.