The Grenadier Airport (SLGR) in north-eastern Nautilus now has a new structural layout including a much-needed second runway. Here is a list of the latest changes:
- 2 runways. Landing 27L. Take off 09L.
- Catapult and arrestor cables/runway.
- 10 new hangars.
- New tower, old tower removed.
- Reduced taxiing, more flying.
- More space for rezzing.
- Prims and scripts removed for less lag.
- 2 skydiving targets (still weekly competition).
- ATC callsign is still: SLGR (ATC guide/help in the terminal).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.