- Elevation advisory: landing surface situated at 200m, minimum recommend approach at 210m.
- Unconventional or missing runway markings.
- Short runway, wide-wingspan advisories.
Opened in March 2015, VU Skyport was a fairly conventional prefab airfield floating at approximately 200m. The facility was equipped with a single, lit 101m x 14m runway, with a taxiway leading to adjacent transient parking, two helipads, and a small terminal building. The terminal contained a passenger waiting lounge with bar, security area and airline check-in desk; above which were a further two public helipads. The facility ceased operating in August 2015.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from VU Skyport, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- Small terminal building with:
- x1 airline check-in desks (not rentable).
- Passenger waiting lounge.
- Charts and navigational aids.
- ATC tower.