Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Velocity SightSeeker is an ultralight aircraft. Created in Second Life by Velocity Aeronautics, the SightSeeker was loosely based on the real-life Kolb Firestar by Kolb Aircraft of Phoenixville, Pennsylvania.
An semi-original design by Velocity Aeronautics, the SightSeeker features a set of folding parasol wings with rear-mounted 'pusher' engine and conventional landing gear. There is no enclosed fuselage; the aircraft's two seats are open to the air.
- Water crash detection (prevents flying below water-level).
- Dynamic Camera.
- Custom Sounds.
- Animated control surfaces (rudder, elevator, and ailerons).
- Folding wings for storage.
- Pose reset.
- 'FlySafe' to protect against full parcels (not phantom).
- Dual flight mode (pilot, co-pilot sharing).