The Velocity SightSeeker is an ultralight aircraft. Created in Second Life by Velocity Aeronautics, the SightSeeker was loosely based on the real-life Kolb Firestar by Kolb Aircraft of Phoenixville, Pennsylvania.
An semi-original design by Velocity Aeronautics, the SightSeeker features a set of folding parasol wings with rear-mounted 'pusher' engine and conventional landing gear. There is no enclosed fuselage; the aircraft's two seats are open to the air.
- Water crash detection (prevents flying below water-level).
- Dynamic Camera.
- Custom Sounds.
- Animated control surfaces (rudder, elevator, and ailerons).
- Folding wings for storage.
- Pose reset.
- 'FlySafe' to protect against full parcels (not phantom).
- Dual flight mode (pilot, co-pilot sharing).