Veritcal Air it is a virtual helicopter touring company in Second Life ®. Vertical is owned by Linging Resident. It serves the Second Life® grid with travel tours between all airports across all the mainland continents.
- Ling ning, John Innis, Layla, Lang Fen
As July 2015, the Vertical fleet includes the following aircraft:
- MD 500e (S&W)
- MD 900 (S&W)
- Mi-8 (AMOK)
- Mi-14 (AMOK)
- DLM AW13X
- Bell 212 (S&W)
- Mi-26 (AVA)
- NH-90C (S&W)
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour).
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.