WYC Executive Airfield (ICAO: SLWY) is a public airport and heliport in the 'Thalipolli' region of eastern Nautilus. OHM Fire Rescue (OFR) operates SAR, Fire, and EMS from this location. Windward Yacht Club
- Elevation advisory: Situated at 50m. Minimum recommend approach at 60m.
- Collision advisory: runway can ONLY be approached from the south due to large walls on a neighbouring parcel.
This airfield was unused for sometime before being acquired and re-purposed by the OFR group as an air-station for search and rescue (SAR) operations in late summer 2014. By August 2014, the facility was rebuilt and equipped with helipads, public rez aprons, ATC tower (with an ATC Bot), doppler radar, rental hangars and taxi-ways. At the base of the ATC tower is a small terminal building containing seven airline check-in counters and a passenger lounge.
While not accessible to most large aircraft, this facility is equipped with most of the common amenities of it's larger counterparts and is accessible by Helicopter, small airplanes, or boat. Located on the Coastal Waterway of the Nautilus Continent, there are no ban lines and easy access to and from the Blake Sea, Dire Strait, North Channel, the Bingo Strait, and Satori.
The following list includes all scheduled services to and from WYC Executive Airfield as of August 2015. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Airport beacon.
- x 8 helipads (x3 rental, x4 hangars, x1 emergency).
- Automated ATC.
- Transient and rental parking.
- Small terminal building with airline check-in counters & lounge.
- Emergency & security services.
- x4 medium hangars.
- Control tower, radar system and doppler radar.