- Platform at 30m. Minimum recommended approach 50m.
Named in memory of the replica RMS Titanic (operated by the White Star Line shipping company) which had previously occupied the adjacent 'Grunion' region for many years, construction on White Star Airfield began in June 2015 after the management team of West Nautilus International closed their previous venture to focus on their new facility in eastern Nautilus.
The airport is equipped with a single paved/lit 260m x 24m runway, jutting out prominently from the 'Grunion' region's coastline. To its north are large/medium aircraft hangars, refuelling facilities, and a small marina with boat docks. South of the landing surface is a long parcel of land occupied by a separate tenant. Taxiways lead west to the bulk of the airport's facilities, including large hangars, a Titanic memorial, coach station, and a large terminal building with check-in desks, passenger waiting areas, offices, and four public gates. Sitting atop the terminal's north-western corner is the site's ATC tower.
Plans are in the works to add Class space, GTFO Cargo point, and the possible addition of a dedicated ATRCC facility to cover the Nautilus/Blake Sea/Satori Air Traffic Sectors
The following list includes all airlines who maintain a presence at White Star Airfield or operate scheduled services to and from the facility as of August 2016. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- ANA All Nippon Airways
- Britannia Air
- Eagle Airways
- HitCorp International Aviation
- interBlake sea islands
- Jazz Airways
- Ocean Air
- Vulture Air
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone
- Precision approach path indicator (PAPI)
- ALSF2 Approach
- Refuelling station (KellyFuel, DSA, TBM, GFS, and Dani fuel)
- x1 large public helipad
- 2x small semi-public helipads
- x1 public airship mooring facility
- Landing rating system (LandMaster)
- Large terminal building with:
- x9 rental airline check-in desks
- x2 public jetway gates
- x2 public ramp gates
- ATC tower (Occasional live-ATC, no automated ATC)
- x9 rental hangars
- Gridhound coach station
- Marina with Fuel Stations (DSA and Dani fuel)