The Wilder-Mills Aviation H-120 (ICAO: HDJT / WAKE: LIGHT) is a very light twin-engine jet aircraft. Created in Second Life by Wilder-Mills Aviation, the aircraft was loosely based real-life aircraft such as the Honda HA-420 HondaJet.
Loosely based on the Honda HA-420 HondaJet, the Wilder-Mills Aviation H-120 is an original mesh aircraft equipped with a pilot's heads-up display (HUD), global positioning system instrumentation, adjustable pilot seat height, optional engine covers, functioning flaps, animated doors, folding landing gear, moving control surfaces, and exterior lighting.
- Pilot / co-pilot heads-up display (HUD) attachment.
- Working cockpit instruments:
- Shergood Global Positioning System (GPS).
- Pilot / co-pilot control
- Exterior lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Animated components (GPS display, control surfaces, landing gear, engines, doors etc.).
- Adjustable pilot seat height.
- Optional engine covers
- Customizable paint and five liveries provided.