Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Wilder-Mills Aviation H-120 (ICAO: HDJT / WAKE: LIGHT) is a very light twin-engine jet aircraft. Created in Second Life by Wilder-Mills Aviation, the aircraft was loosely based real-life aircraft such as the Honda HA-420 HondaJet.
Loosely based on the Honda HA-420 HondaJet, the Wilder-Mills Aviation H-120 is an original mesh aircraft equipped with a pilot's heads-up display (HUD), global positioning system instrumentation, adjustable pilot seat height, optional engine covers, functioning flaps, animated doors, folding landing gear, moving control surfaces, and exterior lighting.
- Pilot / co-pilot heads-up display (HUD) attachment.
- Working cockpit instruments:
- Shergood Global Positioning System (GPS).
- Pilot / co-pilot control
- Exterior lighting (landing light, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Animated components (GPS display, control surfaces, landing gear, engines, doors etc.).
- Adjustable pilot seat height.
- Optional engine covers
- Customizable paint and five liveries provided.