Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
X-Dynamics Airport (ICAO: SLXK) is a historic public airport in the 'Klein' region of northern Satori. It has the distinguished reputation of being the oldest continuously operating airport on the Satori continent.
- Elevation advisory: Runway suspended on platform at 79m elevation. Minimum recommended altitude for approach 89m.
- Slow rez advisory: Due to the large number of vendors and facilities on location, this airport may take longer to load than many. Pre-landing flyover to cache objects is recommended.
Formerly the S+R Headquarters, and now the oldest continuously operating airport on the Satori Continent, this dual runway, region-sized airport complex is built around a large glass shopping mall and terminal building.
The building contains flight services, ATC tower, various shops (including the X-Dynamics showroom), and a night club named Cloud 9. Underneath the terminal building there are additional vendors, hangar space, and an aircraft elevator linking the levels. Further underneath is a looped (and exposed) monorail service which moves passengers from one end of the region to the other.
The following list includes all airlines who maintain a presence at X-Dynamics Airport or operate scheduled services to and from the facility as of June 2015. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Aviation fuel station (DSA Fuel).
- x2 public helipads.
- Large terminal building with:
- x3 public gates with jet bridges (static).
- Cloud 9 night club.
- Monorail system.
- Boat/seaplane docks.