Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Yakovlev Yak-130, NATO reporting name: Mitten (ICAO: Y130 / WAKE: MEDIUM) is a subsonic two-seat advanced jet trainer/light attack aircraft or lead-in fighter trainer. Created in Second Life by Amok Dynamics and DLM Aerospace, the aircraft was based on the real-life Yakovlev Yak-130 originally developed by Yakovlev and Aermacchi.
Development of the real-life Yak-130 began in 1991, and the maiden flight was conducted on 26 April 1996. In 2002, it won a Russian government tender for training aircraft, and in 2009 the aircraft entered service with the Russian Air Force. As an advanced training aircraft, the Yak-130 is able to replicate the characteristics of several 4+ generation fighters as well as the fifth-generation Sukhoi PAK FA. It can also perform light-attack and reconnaissance duties, carrying a combat load of 3,000 kg.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment with:
- Helmet display.
- Power toggle, military power, landing gear, flaps, auto-level, canopy toggle, fuel toggle, airbrake, eject, weapon select, ordinance launch, and countermeasures switches.
- Animated components (flaps, rudder, ailerons, landing gear and canopy).
- MCE combat system variants available with:
- AA missiles.
- Iron Bombs.
- Emergency ejection system.
- x5 included liveries.